EditorialCreativeSportKollektionenVideos
Preise
0Anmelden

Visuelle Inhalte für Profis.
800 Mio.+ Bilder und Videos.

Content-Hub

  • Aktuelle Ereignisse
  • Bilder des Jahres
  • Sport
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Kollektionen
  • Videos

Angebote

  • Preise & Pakete
  • Aktionen
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Bildrecherche
  • Auftragsfotografie
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Partner werden

Unternehmen

  • Über IMAGO
  • Karriere
  • News

Hilfe-Center

  • FAQ
  • Kontakt
ImpressumNutzungsbedingungenLizenzinformationenDatenschutzDatenschutzeinstellungen
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Coronavirus in Brasilien, Proteste gegen den Gouverneur von Sao Paulo Joao Doria

Coronavirus in Brasilien, Proteste gegen den Gouverneur von Sao Paulo Joao Doria

17.02.2021

Die folgenden Fotos wurden von der IMAGO Bildredaktion zu diesem Thema für Sie ausgewählt. Für weitere Bilder nutzen Sie bitte die Suchfunktion.

Bilder in dieser Kollektion

  • SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. x2033157x  RobertoxCasimiro

    SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. x2033157x RobertoxCasimiro

  • SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. x2033156x  RobertoxCasimiro

    SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. x2033156x RobertoxCasimiro

  • SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. in the photo, protesters in favor of President Jair Bolsonaro are talking with Congressman Arthur Durval. x2033155x  RobertoxCasimiro

    SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. in the photo, protesters in favor of President Jair Bolsonaro are talking with Congressman Arthur Durval. x2033155x RobertoxCasimiro

  • SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. in the photo, protesters in favor of President Jair Bolsonaro are talking with Congressman Arthur Durval. x2033154x  RobertoxCasimiro

    SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. in the photo, protesters in favor of President Jair Bolsonaro are talking with Congressman Arthur Durval. x2033154x RobertoxCasimiro

  • SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. in the photo, protesters in favor of President Jair Bolsonaro are talking with Congressman Arthur Durval. x2033153x  RobertoxCasimiro

    SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. in the photo, protesters in favor of President Jair Bolsonaro are talking with Congressman Arthur Durval. x2033153x RobertoxCasimiro

  • SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: MOVIMENTAÇÃO AV PAULISTA - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. in the photo, protesters in favor of President Jair Bolsonaro are talking with Congressman Arthur Durval. x2033152x  RobertoxCasimiro

    SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: MOVIMENTAÇÃO AV PAULISTA - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. in the photo, protesters in favor of President Jair Bolsonaro are talking with Congressman Arthur Durval. x2033152x RobertoxCasimiro

  • SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. x2033151x  RobertoxCasimiro

    SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. x2033151x RobertoxCasimiro

  • SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. x2033150x  RobertoxCasimiro

    SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. x2033150x RobertoxCasimiro

  • News Bilder des Tages SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. x2033149x  RobertoxCasimiro

    News Bilder des Tages SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. x2033149x RobertoxCasimiro

  • SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. In the photo, Congressman Arthur Durval. x2033148x  RobertoxCasimiro

    SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. In the photo, Congressman Arthur Durval. x2033148x RobertoxCasimiro

  • SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. x2033147x  RobertoxCasimiro

    SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. x2033147x RobertoxCasimiro

  • SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. x2033146x  RobertoxCasimiro

    SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. x2033146x RobertoxCasimiro

  • SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. x2033145x  RobertoxCasimiro

    SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. x2033145x RobertoxCasimiro

  • SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. x2033144x  RobertoxCasimiro

    SÃO PAULO, SP - 17.02.2021: PROTESTO CONTRA O AUMENTO DO ICMS SP - I protest against the increase in the ICMS, and against Governor João Doria, (PSDB) this Wednesday, (17) in front of ALESP, in São Paulo. x2033144x RobertoxCasimiro

Kollektionen
Events