EditorialCreativeSportKollektionenVideos
Preise
0Anmelden

Visuelle Inhalte für Profis.
800 Mio.+ Bilder und Videos.

Content-Hub

  • Aktuelle Ereignisse
  • Bilder des Jahres
  • Sport
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Kollektionen
  • Videos

Angebote

  • Preise & Pakete
  • Aktionen
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Bildrecherche
  • Auftragsfotografie
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Partner werden

Unternehmen

  • Über IMAGO
  • Karriere
  • News

Hilfe-Center

  • FAQ
  • Kontakt
ImpressumNutzungsbedingungenLizenzinformationenDatenschutzDatenschutzeinstellungen
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Königin Maxima der Niederlande während der King Willem I Preisverleihung in Zwolle

Königin Maxima der Niederlande während der King Willem I Preisverleihung in Zwolle

16.05.2024

Die folgenden Fotos wurden von der IMAGO Bildredaktion zu diesem Thema für Sie ausgewählt. Für weitere Bilder nutzen Sie bitte die Suchfunktion.

Bilder in dieser Kollektion

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • 16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â  Copyright: xPPEx

    16-05-2024 Zwolle Queen Maxima attended the King Willem I Prizes, awarded every 2 years in the categories large and small and medium-sized enterprises, in Theater De Spiegel in Zwolle. Â Copyright: xPPEx

  • ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima during the presentation of the King Willem I Awards 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out  Copyright: xx x498665670x originalFilename: 498665670.jpg

    ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima during the presentation of the King Willem I Awards 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out Copyright: xx x498665670x originalFilename: 498665670.jpg

  • ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima during the presentation of the King Willem I Awards 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out  Copyright: xx x498665663x originalFilename: 498665663.jpg

    ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima during the presentation of the King Willem I Awards 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out Copyright: xx x498665663x originalFilename: 498665663.jpg

  • ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima during the presentation of the King Willem I Awards 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out  Copyright: xx x498665655x originalFilename: 498665655.jpg

    ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima during the presentation of the King Willem I Awards 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out Copyright: xx x498665655x originalFilename: 498665655.jpg

  • ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima during the presentation of the King Willem I Awards 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out  Copyright: xx x498665651x originalFilename: 498665651.jpg

    ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima during the presentation of the King Willem I Awards 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out Copyright: xx x498665651x originalFilename: 498665651.jpg

  • ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima during the presentation of the King Willem I Awards 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out  Copyright: xx x498665645x originalFilename: 498665645.jpg

    ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima during the presentation of the King Willem I Awards 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out Copyright: xx x498665645x originalFilename: 498665645.jpg

  • ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima during the presentation of the King Willem I Awards 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out  Copyright: xx x498665638x originalFilename: 498665638.jpg

    ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima during the presentation of the King Willem I Awards 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out Copyright: xx x498665638x originalFilename: 498665638.jpg

  • ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima during the presentation of the King Willem I Awards 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out  Copyright: xx x498665631x originalFilename: 498665631.jpg

    ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima during the presentation of the King Willem I Awards 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out Copyright: xx x498665631x originalFilename: 498665631.jpg

  • News Bilder des Tages Bevorstehende Gewitter in der Stadt Der Himmel über dem Ruhrtal während einer Wetterlage mit Gewitterrisiko und drohenden Wolkenauftritt bei der Ankunft eines Gewitters und einer amtlichen Unwetterwarnung. Essen Nordrhein-Westfalen Deutschland

    News Bilder des Tages Bevorstehende Gewitter in der Stadt Der Himmel über dem Ruhrtal während einer Wetterlage mit Gewitterrisiko und drohenden Wolkenauftritt bei der Ankunft eines Gewitters und einer amtlichen Unwetterwarnung. Essen Nordrhein-Westfalen Deutschland

  • ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima with the prize winners Fairphone in the Sustainable Entrepreneurship category during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out  Copyright: xx x498665007x originalFilename: 498665007.jpg

    ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima with the prize winners Fairphone in the Sustainable Entrepreneurship category during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out Copyright: xx x498665007x originalFilename: 498665007.jpg

  • News Themen der Woche KW20 News Bilder des Tages FRANCE- POLITICS-TOP LEVEL SUMMIT-ECUADOR-DIPLOMACY Emmanuel Macron and the first lady Brigitte Macron received the President of Ecuador Daniel Noboa and the first lady of Ecuador Lavinia Valbonesi, it what was his first visit to France, at the Elysee Palace. In Paris, May 16, 2024. PARIS ILE-DE-FRANCE FRANCE Copyright: xAndreaxSavoranixNerix FRANCE- POLITICS-TOP LEVEL SUMMI ASAVORANINERI-14

    News Themen der Woche KW20 News Bilder des Tages FRANCE- POLITICS-TOP LEVEL SUMMIT-ECUADOR-DIPLOMACY Emmanuel Macron and the first lady Brigitte Macron received the President of Ecuador Daniel Noboa and the first lady of Ecuador Lavinia Valbonesi, it what was his first visit to France, at the Elysee Palace. In Paris, May 16, 2024. PARIS ILE-DE-FRANCE FRANCE Copyright: xAndreaxSavoranixNerix FRANCE- POLITICS-TOP LEVEL SUMMI ASAVORANINERI-14

  • ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima with the prize winners Fairphone in the Sustainable Entrepreneurship category during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out  Copyright: xx x498664900x originalFilename: 498664900.jpg

    ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima with the prize winners Fairphone in the Sustainable Entrepreneurship category during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out Copyright: xx x498664900x originalFilename: 498664900.jpg

  • ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima with the prize winners Fairphone in the Sustainable Entrepreneurship category during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out  Copyright: xx x498664818x originalFilename: 498664818.jpg

    ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima with the prize winners Fairphone in the Sustainable Entrepreneurship category during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out Copyright: xx x498664818x originalFilename: 498664818.jpg

  • News Themen der Woche KW20 News Bilder des Tages May 16, 2024, Tulkarm, West Bank, Palestine: A Palestinian child holds a plastic rifle in front of the street that was destroyed by Israeli forces during a raid to close the currency exchange shops, in the city of Tulkarm in the northern West Bank. Tulkarm Palestine - ZUMAs197 20240516_aaa_s197_177 Copyright: xNasserxIshtayehx

    News Themen der Woche KW20 News Bilder des Tages May 16, 2024, Tulkarm, West Bank, Palestine: A Palestinian child holds a plastic rifle in front of the street that was destroyed by Israeli forces during a raid to close the currency exchange shops, in the city of Tulkarm in the northern West Bank. Tulkarm Palestine - ZUMAs197 20240516_aaa_s197_177 Copyright: xNasserxIshtayehx

  • ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima with the prize winners Lagemaat BV in the SME category during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out  Copyright: xx x498664654x originalFilename: 498664654.jpg

    ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima with the prize winners Lagemaat BV in the SME category during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out Copyright: xx x498664654x originalFilename: 498664654.jpg

  • ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima with the prize winners Lagemaat BV in the SME category during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out  Copyright: xx x498664496x originalFilename: 498664496.jpg

    ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima with the prize winners Lagemaat BV in the SME category during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out Copyright: xx x498664496x originalFilename: 498664496.jpg

  • Entertainment Bilder des Tages ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima with the prize winners Lagemaat BV in the SME category during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out  Copyright: xx x498664412x originalFilename: 498664412.jpg

    Entertainment Bilder des Tages ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima with the prize winners Lagemaat BV in the SME category during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out Copyright: xx x498664412x originalFilename: 498664412.jpg

  • ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima with the prize winners Royal COSUN in the large company category during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out  Copyright: xx x498664302x originalFilename: 498664302.jpg

    ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima with the prize winners Royal COSUN in the large company category during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out Copyright: xx x498664302x originalFilename: 498664302.jpg

  • ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima with the prize winners Royal COSUN in the large company category during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out  Copyright: xx x498664245x originalFilename: 498664245.jpg

    ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima with the prize winners Royal COSUN in the large company category during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out Copyright: xx x498664245x originalFilename: 498664245.jpg

  • ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima with the prize winners Royal COSUN in the large company category during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out  Copyright: xx x498664167x originalFilename: 498664167.jpg

    ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima with the prize winners Royal COSUN in the large company category during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out Copyright: xx x498664167x originalFilename: 498664167.jpg

  • ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima among the prize winners during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out  Copyright: xx x498664019x originalFilename: 498664019.jpg

    ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima among the prize winners during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out Copyright: xx x498664019x originalFilename: 498664019.jpg

  • News Bilder des Tages Palestinian Israeli Conflict - 16 May 2024 General view of destroyed home and a car, which was burned by settlers from the Jewish settlement of Homesh, in the village of Burqa in the northern West Bank. Nablus Palestine Copyright: xNasserxIshtayehx xSOPAxImagesx NIshtayeh17

    News Bilder des Tages Palestinian Israeli Conflict - 16 May 2024 General view of destroyed home and a car, which was burned by settlers from the Jewish settlement of Homesh, in the village of Burqa in the northern West Bank. Nablus Palestine Copyright: xNasserxIshtayehx xSOPAxImagesx NIshtayeh17

  • ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima among the prize winners during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out  Copyright: xx x498664011x originalFilename: 498664011.jpg

    ZWOLLE - Queen Maxima among the prize winners during the presentation of the King Willem I Prizes 2024 in the Zwolle Theater De Spiegel. ANP VINCENT JANNINK netherlands out - belgium out Copyright: xx x498664011x originalFilename: 498664011.jpg

  • News Bilder des Tages Schwere Unwetter wüten seit den Abendstunden in der Innenstadt von Nürnberg. Sinnflutartige Regenfälle und Hagelschlag führen zu großen Problemen. Die Kanalisation schafft die Wassermassen nicht mehr. Zahlreiche Unterführungen sind vollgelaufen. Autos schwimmen bis zu einem Meter im Wasser. Die Feuerwehr ist machtlos. Sie kann nur den Gefahrenbereich absperren. Die Autofahrer konnten sich aus den Fluten retten. Die Unwetter sind seit einer Stunde stationär über Nürnberg. Betroffen ist vor allem die Oststadt. Die schweren Regenfälle sorgten dafür, dass es in Nürnberg zu dramatischen Situationen kam. Auf der Zerzabelshofstraße blieben Fahrzeuge unter Unterführungen stecken. Sie schwammen in den Wassermassen. Auch Personen waren

    News Bilder des Tages Schwere Unwetter wüten seit den Abendstunden in der Innenstadt von Nürnberg. Sinnflutartige Regenfälle und Hagelschlag führen zu großen Problemen. Die Kanalisation schafft die Wassermassen nicht mehr. Zahlreiche Unterführungen sind vollgelaufen. Autos schwimmen bis zu einem Meter im Wasser. Die Feuerwehr ist machtlos. Sie kann nur den Gefahrenbereich absperren. Die Autofahrer konnten sich aus den Fluten retten. Die Unwetter sind seit einer Stunde stationär über Nürnberg. Betroffen ist vor allem die Oststadt. Die schweren Regenfälle sorgten dafür, dass es in Nürnberg zu dramatischen Situationen kam. Auf der Zerzabelshofstraße blieben Fahrzeuge unter Unterführungen stecken. Sie schwammen in den Wassermassen. Auch Personen waren

  • News Themen der Woche KW20 News Bilder des Tages Schwere Unwetter wüten seit den Abendstunden in der Innenstadt von Nürnberg. Sinnflutartige Regenfälle und Hagelschlag führen zu großen Problemen. Die Kanalisation schafft die Wassermassen nicht mehr. Zahlreiche Unterführungen sind vollgelaufen. Autos schwimmen bis zu einem Meter im Wasser. Die Feuerwehr ist machtlos. Sie kann nur den Gefahrenbereich absperren. Die Autofahrer konnten sich aus den Fluten retten. Die Unwetter sind seit einer Stunde stationär über Nürnberg. Betroffen ist vor allem die Oststadt. Die schweren Regenfälle sorgten dafür, dass es in Nürnberg zu dramatischen Situationen kam. Auf der Zerzabelshofstraße blieben Fahrzeuge unter Unterführungen stecken. Sie schwammen in den Wassermassen. Auch Personen waren

    News Themen der Woche KW20 News Bilder des Tages Schwere Unwetter wüten seit den Abendstunden in der Innenstadt von Nürnberg. Sinnflutartige Regenfälle und Hagelschlag führen zu großen Problemen. Die Kanalisation schafft die Wassermassen nicht mehr. Zahlreiche Unterführungen sind vollgelaufen. Autos schwimmen bis zu einem Meter im Wasser. Die Feuerwehr ist machtlos. Sie kann nur den Gefahrenbereich absperren. Die Autofahrer konnten sich aus den Fluten retten. Die Unwetter sind seit einer Stunde stationär über Nürnberg. Betroffen ist vor allem die Oststadt. Die schweren Regenfälle sorgten dafür, dass es in Nürnberg zu dramatischen Situationen kam. Auf der Zerzabelshofstraße blieben Fahrzeuge unter Unterführungen stecken. Sie schwammen in den Wassermassen. Auch Personen waren

  • May 15, 2024, Philadelphia, Pa, USA: Steven Spielberg receives the Dwight D. Eisenhower Medal for Leadership and Service, for his extraordinary artistic achievements in presenting Americas culture and history to the world and his enormous contributions to advancing global understanding. Held at Constitution Center in Philadelphia, PA. Philadelphia USA - ZUMAp281 20240515_zea_p281_002 Copyright: xPhotoxImagexPressx

    May 15, 2024, Philadelphia, Pa, USA: Steven Spielberg receives the Dwight D. Eisenhower Medal for Leadership and Service, for his extraordinary artistic achievements in presenting Americas culture and history to the world and his enormous contributions to advancing global understanding. Held at Constitution Center in Philadelphia, PA. Philadelphia USA - ZUMAp281 20240515_zea_p281_002 Copyright: xPhotoxImagexPressx

  • Entertainment Bilder des Tages Grab des am 22. April 2024 verstorbenen Schauspielers und Filmregisseurs Michael Verhoeven (85) bei München Datum: 16.05.2024

    Entertainment Bilder des Tages Grab des am 22. April 2024 verstorbenen Schauspielers und Filmregisseurs Michael Verhoeven (85) bei München Datum: 16.05.2024

Seite 1 von 3
Kollektionen
Entertainment