EditorialCreativeSportKollektionenVideos
Preise
0Anmelden

Visuelle Inhalte für Profis.
800 Mio.+ Bilder und Videos.

Content-Hub

  • Aktuelle Ereignisse
  • Bilder des Jahres
  • Sport
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Kollektionen
  • Videos

Angebote

  • Preise & Pakete
  • Aktionen
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Bildrecherche
  • Auftragsfotografie
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Partner werden

Unternehmen

  • Über IMAGO
  • Karriere
  • News

Hilfe-Center

  • FAQ
  • Kontakt
ImpressumNutzungsbedingungenLizenzinformationenDatenschutzDatenschutzeinstellungen
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Arts, Katharina Grosse Ausstellung in White Cube Bermondsey in London, Vorschau

Arts, Katharina Grosse Ausstellung in White Cube Bermondsey in London, Vorschau

20.04.2026

Die folgenden Fotos wurden von der IMAGO Bildredaktion zu diesem Thema für Sie ausgewählt. Für weitere Bilder nutzen Sie bitte die Suchfunktion.

Bilder in dieser Kollektion

  • April 20, 2026, London, London, UK: LONDON, UK. German visual artist Katharina Grosse with her installation ‘Untitledâ€⠢, 2026, at a preview of ‘I Set Out, I Walked Fastâ€⠢, her new exhibition at White Cube Bermondsey. The exhibition brings together new works made in her New Zealand studio alongside sculpture and large-scale works sprayed in situ including rarely seen canvases from the artistâ€⠢s personal archive. The show runs 22 April to 31 May 2026. London UK  - ZUMAl94_ 20260420_zaf_l94_007 Copyright: xStephenxChungx

    April 20, 2026, London, London, UK: LONDON, UK. German visual artist Katharina Grosse with her installation ‘Untitledâ€⠢, 2026, at a preview of ‘I Set Out, I Walked Fastâ€⠢, her new exhibition at White Cube Bermondsey. The exhibition brings together new works made in her New Zealand studio alongside sculpture and large-scale works sprayed in situ including rarely seen canvases from the artistâ€⠢s personal archive. The show runs 22 April to 31 May 2026. London UK - ZUMAl94_ 20260420_zaf_l94_007 Copyright: xStephenxChungx

  • April 20, 2026, London, London, UK: LONDON, UK. German visual artist Katharina Grosse with ‘Untitledâ€⠢, 2024, at a preview of ‘I Set Out, I Walked Fastâ€⠢, her new exhibition at White Cube Bermondsey. The exhibition brings together new works made in her New Zealand studio alongside sculpture and large-scale works sprayed in situ including rarely seen canvases from the artistâ€⠢s personal archive. The show runs 22 April to 31 May 2026. London UK  - ZUMAl94_ 20260420_zaf_l94_009 Copyright: xStephenxChungx

    April 20, 2026, London, London, UK: LONDON, UK. German visual artist Katharina Grosse with ‘Untitledâ€⠢, 2024, at a preview of ‘I Set Out, I Walked Fastâ€⠢, her new exhibition at White Cube Bermondsey. The exhibition brings together new works made in her New Zealand studio alongside sculpture and large-scale works sprayed in situ including rarely seen canvases from the artistâ€⠢s personal archive. The show runs 22 April to 31 May 2026. London UK - ZUMAl94_ 20260420_zaf_l94_009 Copyright: xStephenxChungx

  • April 20, 2026, London, London, UK: LONDON, UK. German visual artist Katharina Grosse with ‘Untitledâ€⠢, 2024, at a preview of ‘I Set Out, I Walked Fastâ€⠢, her new exhibition at White Cube Bermondsey. The exhibition brings together new works made in her New Zealand studio alongside sculpture and large-scale works sprayed in situ including rarely seen canvases from the artistâ€⠢s personal archive. The show runs 22 April to 31 May 2026. London UK  - ZUMAl94_ 20260420_zaf_l94_008 Copyright: xStephenxChungx

    April 20, 2026, London, London, UK: LONDON, UK. German visual artist Katharina Grosse with ‘Untitledâ€⠢, 2024, at a preview of ‘I Set Out, I Walked Fastâ€⠢, her new exhibition at White Cube Bermondsey. The exhibition brings together new works made in her New Zealand studio alongside sculpture and large-scale works sprayed in situ including rarely seen canvases from the artistâ€⠢s personal archive. The show runs 22 April to 31 May 2026. London UK - ZUMAl94_ 20260420_zaf_l94_008 Copyright: xStephenxChungx

  • April 20, 2026, London, London, UK: LONDON, UK. German visual artist Katharina Grosse with her installation ‘Untitledâ€⠢, 2026, at a preview of ‘I Set Out, I Walked Fastâ€⠢, her new exhibition at White Cube Bermondsey. The exhibition brings together new works made in her New Zealand studio alongside sculpture and large-scale works sprayed in situ including rarely seen canvases from the artistâ€⠢s personal archive. The show runs 22 April to 31 May 2026. London UK  - ZUMAl94_ 20260420_zaf_l94_012 Copyright: xStephenxChungx

    April 20, 2026, London, London, UK: LONDON, UK. German visual artist Katharina Grosse with her installation ‘Untitledâ€⠢, 2026, at a preview of ‘I Set Out, I Walked Fastâ€⠢, her new exhibition at White Cube Bermondsey. The exhibition brings together new works made in her New Zealand studio alongside sculpture and large-scale works sprayed in situ including rarely seen canvases from the artistâ€⠢s personal archive. The show runs 22 April to 31 May 2026. London UK - ZUMAl94_ 20260420_zaf_l94_012 Copyright: xStephenxChungx

  • April 20, 2026, London, London, UK: LONDON, UK. German visual artist Katharina Grosse with ‘Untitledâ€⠢, 2024, at a preview of ‘I Set Out, I Walked Fastâ€⠢, her new exhibition at White Cube Bermondsey. The exhibition brings together new works made in her New Zealand studio alongside sculpture and large-scale works sprayed in situ including rarely seen canvases from the artistâ€⠢s personal archive. The show runs 22 April to 31 May 2026. London UK  - ZUMAl94_ 20260420_zaf_l94_011 Copyright: xStephenxChungx

    April 20, 2026, London, London, UK: LONDON, UK. German visual artist Katharina Grosse with ‘Untitledâ€⠢, 2024, at a preview of ‘I Set Out, I Walked Fastâ€⠢, her new exhibition at White Cube Bermondsey. The exhibition brings together new works made in her New Zealand studio alongside sculpture and large-scale works sprayed in situ including rarely seen canvases from the artistâ€⠢s personal archive. The show runs 22 April to 31 May 2026. London UK - ZUMAl94_ 20260420_zaf_l94_011 Copyright: xStephenxChungx

  • April 20, 2026, London, London, UK: LONDON, UK. German visual artist Katharina Grosse with ‘Untitledâ€⠢, 2005, at a preview of ‘I Set Out, I Walked Fastâ€⠢, her new exhibition at White Cube Bermondsey. The exhibition brings together new works made in her New Zealand studio alongside sculpture and large-scale works sprayed in situ including rarely seen canvases from the artistâ€⠢s personal archive. The show runs 22 April to 31 May 2026. London UK  - ZUMAl94_ 20260420_zaf_l94_010 Copyright: xStephenxChungx

    April 20, 2026, London, London, UK: LONDON, UK. German visual artist Katharina Grosse with ‘Untitledâ€⠢, 2005, at a preview of ‘I Set Out, I Walked Fastâ€⠢, her new exhibition at White Cube Bermondsey. The exhibition brings together new works made in her New Zealand studio alongside sculpture and large-scale works sprayed in situ including rarely seen canvases from the artistâ€⠢s personal archive. The show runs 22 April to 31 May 2026. London UK - ZUMAl94_ 20260420_zaf_l94_010 Copyright: xStephenxChungx

  • April 20, 2026, London, London, UK: LONDON, UK. German visual artist Katharina Grosse with her installation ‘Untitledâ€⠢, 2026, at a preview of ‘I Set Out, I Walked Fastâ€⠢, her new exhibition at White Cube Bermondsey. The exhibition brings together new works made in her New Zealand studio alongside sculpture and large-scale works sprayed in situ including rarely seen canvases from the artistâ€⠢s personal archive. The show runs 22 April to 31 May 2026. London UK  - ZUMAl94_ 20260420_zaf_l94_013 Copyright: xStephenxChungx

    April 20, 2026, London, London, UK: LONDON, UK. German visual artist Katharina Grosse with her installation ‘Untitledâ€⠢, 2026, at a preview of ‘I Set Out, I Walked Fastâ€⠢, her new exhibition at White Cube Bermondsey. The exhibition brings together new works made in her New Zealand studio alongside sculpture and large-scale works sprayed in situ including rarely seen canvases from the artistâ€⠢s personal archive. The show runs 22 April to 31 May 2026. London UK - ZUMAl94_ 20260420_zaf_l94_013 Copyright: xStephenxChungx

Kollektionen
Entertainment