EditorialCreativeSportKollektionenVideos
Preise
0Anmelden

Visuelle Inhalte für Profis.
800 Mio.+ Bilder und Videos.

Content-Hub

  • Aktuelle Ereignisse
  • Bilder des Jahres
  • Sport
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Kollektionen
  • Videos

Angebote

  • Preise & Pakete
  • Aktionen
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Bildrecherche
  • Auftragsfotografie
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Partner werden

Unternehmen

  • Über IMAGO
  • Karriere
  • News

Hilfe-Center

  • FAQ
  • Kontakt
ImpressumNutzungsbedingungenLizenzinformationenDatenschutzDatenschutzeinstellungen
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Film, I Swear Vorführung in New York

Film, I Swear Vorführung in New York

21.04.2026

Die folgenden Fotos wurden von der IMAGO Bildredaktion zu diesem Thema für Sie ausgewählt. Für weitere Bilder nutzen Sie bitte die Suchfunktion.

Bilder in dieser Kollektion

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Emma O Connor Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635019

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Emma O Connor Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635019

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Emma O Connor Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635018

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Emma O Connor Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635018

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Alana Paolucci Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635013

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Alana Paolucci Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635013

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Corey Mach Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635011

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Corey Mach Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635011

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Corey Mach Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635010

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Corey Mach Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635010

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Christian Coulson Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635007

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Christian Coulson Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635007

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Donovan Colan Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635004

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Donovan Colan Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635004

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Kirk Jones (Writer Director) Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635002

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Kirk Jones (Writer Director) Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635002

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Keytt Lundqvist and Alex Lundqvist Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634993

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Keytt Lundqvist and Alex Lundqvist Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634993

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Keytt Lundqvist and Alex Lundqvist Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634991

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Keytt Lundqvist and Alex Lundqvist Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634991

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Mick Szal Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634985

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Mick Szal Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634985

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Rebecca Knox Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634980

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Rebecca Knox Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634980

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Cameron Moir Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634976

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Cameron Moir Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634976

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Adrian Martinez Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634973

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Adrian Martinez Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634973

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Ryan Cooper Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635021

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Ryan Cooper Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635021

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Ryan Cooper Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635020

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Ryan Cooper Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635020

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Sarah Hmiadeh Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635017

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Sarah Hmiadeh Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635017

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Sarah Hmiadeh Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635016

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Sarah Hmiadeh Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635016

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Sydney Ness Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635015

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Sydney Ness Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635015

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Sydney Ness Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635014

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Sydney Ness Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635014

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Alana Paolucci Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635012

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Alana Paolucci Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635012

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Rob Heaps Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635009

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Rob Heaps Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635009

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Christian Coulson Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635008

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Christian Coulson Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635008

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Coco Mitchell and Earl Davis Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635006

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Coco Mitchell and Earl Davis Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635006

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Coco Mitchell and Earl Davis Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635005

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Coco Mitchell and Earl Davis Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635005

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Donovan Colan Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635003

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Donovan Colan Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635003

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Kirk Jones (Writer Director) Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635001

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Kirk Jones (Writer Director) Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635001

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Tom Bernard (Co-President SPC), Robert Aramayo, Kirk Jones (Writer Director) and Michael Barker (Co-President SPC) Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635000

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Tom Bernard (Co-President SPC), Robert Aramayo, Kirk Jones (Writer Director) and Michael Barker (Co-President SPC) Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635000

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Robert Aramayo and Kirk Jones (Writer Director) Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634999

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Robert Aramayo and Kirk Jones (Writer Director) Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634999

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Robert Aramayo and Kirk Jones (Writer Director) Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634998

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Robert Aramayo and Kirk Jones (Writer Director) Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634998

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Robert Aramayo Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634997

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Robert Aramayo Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634997

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Tara Westwood Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634996

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Tara Westwood Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634996

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Tara Westwood Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634995

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Tara Westwood Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634995

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Tara Westwood Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634994

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Tara Westwood Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634994

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Keytt Lundqvist and Alex Lundqvist Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634992

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Keytt Lundqvist and Alex Lundqvist Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634992

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Sterling Jones Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634990

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Sterling Jones Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634990

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Sterling Jones Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634989

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Sterling Jones Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634989

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Brian Morabito Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634988

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Brian Morabito Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634988

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Brian Morabito Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634987

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Brian Morabito Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634987

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Mick Szal Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634986

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Mick Szal Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634986

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Natasha and Kristan Thomassen Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634984

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Natasha and Kristan Thomassen Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634984

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Natasha and Kristan Thomassen Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634983

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Natasha and Kristan Thomassen Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634983

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Kim Director Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634982

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Kim Director Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634982

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Kim Director Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634981

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Kim Director Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634981

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Rebecca Knox Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634979

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Rebecca Knox Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634979

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Emily Tarver Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634978

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Emily Tarver Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634978

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Emily Tarver Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634977

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Emily Tarver Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634977

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Cameron Moir Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634975

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Cameron Moir Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634975

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Adrian Martinez Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634974

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Adrian Martinez Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55634974

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Natasha, Andrew Saffir and Kristan Thomassen Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635038

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Natasha, Andrew Saffir and Kristan Thomassen Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635038

Seite 1 von 2
Kollektionen
Entertainment