EditorialCreativeSportKollektionenVideos
Preise
0Anmelden

Visuelle Inhalte für Profis.
800 Mio.+ Bilder und Videos.

Content-Hub

  • Aktuelle Ereignisse
  • Bilder des Jahres
  • Sport
  • Editorial
  • Creative
  • Kollektionen
  • Videos

Angebote

  • Preise & Pakete
  • Aktionen
  • Enterprise
  • Newsletter
  • Blog
  • The Game Magazine

Services

  • Bildrecherche
  • Auftragsfotografie
  • API & FTP Push
  • my-picturemaxx
  • Partner werden

Unternehmen

  • Über IMAGO
  • Karriere
  • News

Hilfe-Center

  • FAQ
  • Kontakt
ImpressumNutzungsbedingungenLizenzinformationenDatenschutzDatenschutzeinstellungen
© 2026 IMAGO
CEPICBAPLABVPA
  1. Film, I Swear Vorführung in New York

Film, I Swear Vorführung in New York

21.04.2026

Die folgenden Fotos wurden von der IMAGO Bildredaktion zu diesem Thema für Sie ausgewählt. Für weitere Bilder nutzen Sie bitte die Suchfunktion.

Bilder in dieser Kollektion

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Kirk Jones (Writer, Director) and Famke Janssen Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635037

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Kirk Jones (Writer, Director) and Famke Janssen Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635037

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Keytt Lundqvist and Alex Lundqvist Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635036

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Keytt Lundqvist and Alex Lundqvist Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635036

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Emily Tarver, Rebecca Knox and Emm O Connor Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635035

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Emily Tarver, Rebecca Knox and Emm O Connor Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635035

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Adrian Martinez, Coco Mitchell and Earl Davis Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635034

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Adrian Martinez, Coco Mitchell and Earl Davis Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635034

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Cameron Moir and Guest Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635033

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Cameron Moir and Guest Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635033

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Tara Westwood and Sarah Hmiadeh Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635032

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Tara Westwood and Sarah Hmiadeh Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635032

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Alana Paolucci and Sydney Ness Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635031

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Alana Paolucci and Sydney Ness Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635031

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Robert Aramayo Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635030

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Robert Aramayo Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635030

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Robert Aramayo Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635029

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Robert Aramayo Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635029

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Robert Aramayo Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635028

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Robert Aramayo Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635028

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Famke Janssen Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635027

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Famke Janssen Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635027

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Famke Janssen Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635026

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Famke Janssen Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635026

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Famke Janssen Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635025

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Famke Janssen Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635025

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Famke Janssen Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635024

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Famke Janssen Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635024

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Eileen Matias and Don Lee Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635023

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Eileen Matias and Don Lee Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635023

  • Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Eileen Matias and Don Lee Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635022

    Sony Pictures Classics & The Cinema Society New York special screening of I Swear at Crosby Street Hotel Featuring: Eileen Matias and Don Lee Where: New York, New York, United States When: 21 Apr 2026 Credit: Marion Curtis StarPix for Sony Pictures Classics INSTARimages EDITORIAL USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE BY NEWSPAPERS BASED IN THE UK. Copyright: xx instar55635022

Seite 2 von 2
Kollektionen
Entertainment